Repurpose Content In Different Places and Formats
Often times, it may seem like you have a lot of work to do, just in online marketing. You have writing newsletters, emails, articles and blogs, social media posts, graphics, videos and possibly more than that.
You might do this because you want to reach your customer in every way imaginable. You will be amazed that there is an easy way to turn one content format into many.
A lot of business owners do not make good use of a piece of content when it comes to recycling it. But, most businesses rely on this material to expand their online reach. Below are suggestions for effectively repurposing your articles in the best light possible.
Start with a blog post.
- Turn your original idea into a post that is two to three hundred words in length. Your blog is your home on the internet. By creating relevant, interesting and informative content on it, you are laying a strong foundation for your internet business and online presence. You are also establishing that it is an original idea of yours, which lends to your credibility.
- After this, you can further repurpose your content into:
- Facebook Posts
- Audio Recordings
Think about the different ways you can offer your clients your products: the different types of media you have available to you and they have available to them. The more choices your customers have, the higher consumption of your products is going to be. This will generate the valuable characteristics that make your customers love you, want more of you and keep them anticipating your social media updates.
For more content creation ideas, download my free guide:
Latest posts by Janet Johnson (see all)
- Video vs Graphic in Facebook Ads - June 19, 2017
- Create a Strategy – Know your Goals and Your Target Audience - June 6, 2017
- 5 Top Facebook Ad Mistakes - May 23, 2017